In no particular order, here's the first installment of my London Bucket List. I am well aware that it is incomplete. Please contact me with your suggestions. I figure this is the best way to keep track of what I would like to do.
Say hello to Harry at Platform 9 and 3/4
Listen to live music at a local pub
Enjoy a Picnic in Hyde Park
Admire Grace Kelly's clothing at the local exhibit
See the Rose Garden at Regent's Park
See the Globe Theatre
View the City from a double decker bus
Take a boat ride down the Thames
Dance all night at the Rivoli Ballroom
Take Mom to Harrod's
See more than one West End Show
Get up early and go to a Saturday market
Say hello to Big Ben
Visit the Peter Pan Statue in Kensington Garden
Take Dad to an Irish Pub
See a free theatre show outside
View the city from the London Eye
Walk Across Abbey Road
Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
I planned on a longer and more heartfelt first post, but my new computer had a different idea.
More to come.
Eat cheesecake at the restaurant "Ask" in Notting Hill...in fact, spend a day down there at the markets on a Saturday...then eat at Ask. No need to order dinner, just the oreo cheesecake.
ReplyDeleteAsk
145 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LB - View on a map
Telephone: 020 7792 9942
...St. Paul's Cathedral
ReplyDelete