Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WoW: Great Minds


Just in case we need a little reminder or food for thought as we get through the mid-week struggle. 

My goal is to never stop improving who I am. Time is precious and I don't want to waste a moment accepting where I am now, without trying to push forward. We should all try to be an inspiration to those around us by continuing to cultivate and learn new ideas. Can you imagine how innovative and crazy-amazing our world would be if this happened?

We also cannot spend our time tearing down others or focusing on what we don't have. (NEW GOAL: abandon the high school girl tendencies of making negative comments on those around me, whether they are simply thought or said out loud.) Let's all try to be positive influences for one another. Eleanor knew what she was talking about. Don't we all want to be known for our great minds anyways? 

For me, the quote above is another useful and timely reminder to stay true to my New Year's Resolution. Have you given up on yours yet? (You can stick it out I promise.) Sending you lots of support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment