This is so ridiculous that I may have to purchase it.
My second niece was born early on Wednesday evening. My family is overjoyed and we are all feeling completely blessed to have another healthy baby join our close-knit clan.
To baby Ella Josephine:
I can absolutely promise that you will never go a day without feeling loved, comforted, and supported. Even if you just count your aunts and uncles, you will never want for someone to play or laugh with. You were born into a very loud, but loyal, opinionated, but generous family. I have no doubt that you will learn to speak up and have your own voice.
You are proof that God creates bits of perfection with every newborn. I pray that you are able to hold onto your purity for as long as possible. I am cherishing your newborn status now, but I cannot wait to see who you will look like and experience your unique personality. Lily will be the best big sister and I am counting down the days until we can all go adventures together. (NOTE: I will NEVER say no to sugar-filled afternoons and night-long dance parties.)
Infinite x's and o's,
Tía Maggie

hahahhahahah that onesie is AWESOME!!!!!!
ReplyDelete