This may be my new favorite quote, or at least up there. I love to look to others' words for sources of inspiration and daily reminders of how to be the best me. (Thanks Shmai for sending it to me.)
Lately I have felt completely overwhelmed, overstretched, and not exactly the best me. I need to refocus on finding balance, accepting that not everything can be done in one day, and trusting that it will all happen on its own time. I need to disengage from stress when it rules my life. I need to stop comparing myself to those around me.
I am the only one that can fulfill my personal vocation.
Step by step, I want to find my path to serenity. With a little bit of prayer and a lot of thanksgiving, I will get there (and you can too).
Happy Weekend loves.

No comments:
Post a Comment