Source: Unknown (Pinterest link broken)
You know those phases of your life when you go about your business and realize that you aren't exactly being nice? For me, it's happened way too much recently. I was in a funk and taking my confusion/frustration out on those around me. This is not who I want to be come.
Today's MMM is going to be kept short and sweet. "Be Kinder Than You Feel" is something that we all ought to think about/work on every single day. Let's keep are nasty words and comments to ourselves. Let's take our time to give to those in need. Let's be the thoughtful, loving individuals we were made to be.
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I am definitely taking the time to serve and stay inspired. I hope you are too :)
Today's MMM is going to be kept short and sweet. "Be Kinder Than You Feel" is something that we all ought to think about/work on every single day. Let's keep are nasty words and comments to ourselves. Let's take our time to give to those in need. Let's be the thoughtful, loving individuals we were made to be.
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! I am definitely taking the time to serve and stay inspired. I hope you are too :)

that is a great way to live
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you on this. There are days when I am really not feeling up for being a kind person and then I remember how much it can help a person out by just smiling at them and taking the time to care. :)
ReplyDelete