One of my brothers is the creative type that you always want to be, but can never quite authentically pull off. He is living his dream in California with his gorgeous, yoga-instructor fiancée. (You know those couples that just make sense together? Well they are one of those.) Though I miss them terribly, I so admire the fact that they are pursuing their dreams.
My brother is one of those that can immediately sense if someone is a genuine person or not. Another one of his gifts: he can recognize talent very easily. In the last few years he has introduced me to some phenomenal musicians that he has come across in small SoCal venues. Satellite is one of their favorites, and I am keeping my fingers crossed I can see them in-person very soon.
Listen to the lyrics. They are beautiful. And his voice? It's hauntingly beautiful. Talk about on repeat.
Enjoy :)
Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
ReplyDeleteMaybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa