Monday, April 15, 2013

MMM: When Love Arrives


I am grateful for those moments when a loved one texts, emails, or calls at just the right time. A close friend just sent this video to me last week, and the words were just too perfect. My heart and mind were in a bit of a fight, and this video somehow expressed everything that I was thinking/feeling/wanting.

In the last week I have been reminded that life is messy, ever-changing, and unexpected. Life is so ephemeral that once I think I have figured it all out, it changes on me. For that reason, I am sharing the thoughts of someone else this week for MMM. (Sometimes we need to get out of our own heads in order to move on and figure out what to do next.)

"When Love Arrives" provides another example of two people who truly have a way with words. Being able to express what you think and feel is such a gift. Take a moment to watch/list to this video. The message was incredibly timely for me, and I hope it's just what you needed today. If not, save it for a time that you will. 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment