Monday, December 3, 2012

Thinkin'



I am starting to feel the pull of multiple responsibilities with the holidays rapidly approaching. The stress level is rising with every day, so I have decided to disengage and take care of myself. I have vowed to sleep a little bit more, drink lots of hot tea, and relax when I get home (even when the email notifications start going off). If I don't, I know that I will turn into a Scrooge, and no one wants to be around that this holiday season (or any season for that matter). 

It's time to breathe, take a break from my racing thoughts, and attempt to preserve my sanity.

Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

  1. i absolutely think to much. that's why i can't ever be alone for too long. need people around me to distract me from my thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun clicking through your blog after I saw it on Nicole's! Can't wait to continue reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following along :) It's quite the fun process to just get my thoughts out there to the world, and it's nice to know a few are enjoying it too!

      Delete
  3. I get like this too. I always have to remind myself to step back and slow down. Good luck!! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete