Friday, December 14, 2012

Pray


I had every intention of writing about something else today, but after the events in Connecticut, all of my worries and problems mean nothing. 

Prayer is always what I revert to when I am lost, confused, and overwhelmed. As I followed the updates on the shooting in Newtown, I found myself crying constantly. There are no explanations that will make sense of what happened. People lost their chance to share their beautiful and unique gifts of themselves with the rest of us. Our world will feel their loss in indescribable ways. 

I pray for those who are mourning, that they may feel the love and support of those all around the country and world. I pray for the CT community. I pray that no one feels this sort of pain ever again. I pray because this is all I can do. I pray with the hope that I can actually do more. I pray for peace. 

1 comment:

  1. Sending my support to USA, CT & all those who have lost loved ones.

    ReplyDelete