photo: taken by me in Brighton Beach, July 2010
“Have
patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the
questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very
foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you
now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live
everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future,
you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
-Rainer Maria Rilke
It's time to embrace the questions, the doubts, and the uncertainty.
It's time to recognize the joy and blessings that are already present in our daily lives.
It's time to live.

I am completely in love with this quote. I'm not sure I fully understand it, but that seems to be part of the point. thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI think you are right! More than anything, I believe the quote is just embracing the uncertainty and transitional times in our lives. Instead of wanting to rush to when everything is settled/clear, we need to enjoy the in between discovery time as well!
Delete