The Format from the good old days
P!nk w/ Fun. in my favorite duet on the radio right now
I love music discoveries. I love being able to say that I knew of an artist or band before they made it big. Nevertheless, I love nothing more than when my favorite acts make it big. They work hard for so many years and they deserve the mass support!
It's funny, as a culture we are all about progression on the outside, but on the inside we cringe at any small change. We want everything to be the same even years down the road. We want to see our favorite acts in our small hometown venues (and sometimes we still get to). We don't the whole world to know about our special piece of the music world. Welllll, sometimes talent just has to be shared.
The Format used to be a best-kept secret in the Southwest. Nate is from the Phoenix area like me, so my friends and I grew up to his voice. He is pretty much music perfection in my opinion. I love that Nate's music through the years because transports me back to vivid memories of 16-year old joy rides, San Diego beach time, and first heartbreaks.
All I ask in return for my groupie tendencies and endless love is that he keeps making music.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Stopping by from Nicole's blog to say I really enjoyed your blog post like ALOT.. I commented and said that I'm hindered by fear alot of the time and that really brought it into perspective..
ReplyDeleteAhhh Jenn I am so happy to hear that! I was not sure what I was going to guest post about, and then I read that article. I think fear can be a road block no matter where you are in your life!
DeleteI just discovered you on Nicole's blog. I really enjoyed reading your post. That article gave me chills, thank you SO much for sharing it. I know I often let fear control my decisions, and don't always put myself out there. This really was eye opening to read, to see all the possibilities that are out there, if we don't let the fear stop us. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love music discoveries too! Thanks! Beautiful songs!
ReplyDelete