Monday, March 11, 2013

MMM: Stay Positive



As of late, I have been nothing but negative. I always joke that as the baby of my family I have to be a superstar complainer and a complete drama queen. However, who wants to be around someone that continues to bring the conversation to a depressing low? Not me. I don't want to be known as a downer, and neither should you!

I have such a blessed life. I complain about my three part-times, but there are so many around the world who are struggling to get by. In my life, my biggest decision is where to go to dinner with my girlfriends, not if I will even be able to afford my next meal. I have anything one could ever want to need: plenty of food, stable shelter, three jobs, an ever-loving and supportive family, loyal and hilarious friends, and so much more.

My Mother Maggie piece of advice for you this week: try optimism on for size. It may be a tough fit at first, but by making the conscious decision to smile more and speak kinder words, it will become your best new habit.

Happy Monday!


Do you want to take this positive attitude to a new level? Join in on the Explore Beauty Challenge. Anna is a genius for coming up with this. She's starting a revolution one good (and beautiful) deed at a time!

2 comments:

  1. i was in such a bad mood yesterday and hated it! really need to remember this

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so so true. I will try and remember this today!

    ReplyDelete