An oldie but a goodie.
Oh Gav, if you only knew how much my friends (specifically one) and I fight over you. Somehow when you start playing live, we are transported back to middle school days. The simpler times when OTH was just starting and our biggest worry was if our "romance" would last through the never-ending summer months. Nevertheless, you have still managed to keep us listening through high school, college, and beyond.
One thing everyone should know: he is INCREDIBLE live. I think I have been to five of his shows and he plays 2ish hours each time. He is always very interactive with the crowd, and I am pretty certain that most women feel like they have a "moment" with him at some point during his set. (For real though...he smiled at ME in Vegas.) For as much as I sound like a stalker, I promise I am not, but if I ever saw him in person (not at a show), I cannot make any guarantees that I wouldn't run after him.
Listen up for his pure vocals and super relateable lyrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment