Thursday, May 23, 2013

Walk the Moon: "Anna Sun"


Wedding season has officially commenced. I am in New Mexico celebrating Wedding #1 of My Bridesmaid Life Summer 2013. Two of my favorite people in the entire world are making the commitment of forever this Saturday. I couldn't be more excited, and to make it even better, I am the MOH. I am completely and utterly happy. There's nothing better than reunions with friends you haven't seen in ages. My heart is so full with joy and love.

Anyways, to get you through the end of the week, listen to the dance-worthy song above. I got it from Haley's awesome Dance Mix To Start Your Morning. If I were you, I would be adding this playlist to your Spotify account ASAP. (I am currently dancing like a fool to this song -- think head nodding and foot tapping -- in some local cafe. I am making so many friends...)

Wishing you a blissful day. 

4 comments:

  1. Anna Sun is a great song! And how fun that you get to be MOH!! I am dying to go to a pretty wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the link love :)

    Haley @ Carrots

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your first bridesmaid wedding :)
    ps. i LOVED your :i listened to my own advice" post. i can relate to it, a lot a lot :)
    now following your blog, love it!
    anticipationblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! It was an amazingly wonderful, stressful, gorgeous, rain-filled day. I appreciate your follow, and I am lovin' your blog too!

      Delete