Monday, February 25, 2013

MMM: He Will Direct You



Today's one of those days where my faith could and should be challenged.

I have prayed for strength, and am so grateful that He has given me enough to get through the day.

My MMM piece of advice for today: treasure your family. They are the people who often know every bit of you, every life-changing moment, every silly character trait, every high, every low, everything. My family is made up of the people who know how to cheer me up and console me when my sorrows overwhelm me. They truly know me at my best and my worst. They cry with me and then find a way to make me laugh. I am so thankful that God gave me a network of individuals that continue to provide me with ceaseless love. 

On days like today I rejoice that I have God to direct me. 

Be sure to love on those you have in your life who give you strength. They are precious and irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment