Monday, February 4, 2013

MMM: Give You Rest



You know the days when you wake up worrying or dreaming of a nap that won't happen in the hours ahead? Do you wish there was just one more hour in the day because your list of to-do's is never ending? With all that has happened recently, I would scream yes to the aforementioned questions. 

I have felt like my mind has really never quieted. I guess it's the three part-time jobs that have finally started to take a toll or the fact that I have been abandoning "me" time. 

For this MMM, I encourage us all to reevaluate the time we are giving ourselves to disengage from the crazy, hectic, social-media driven world around us. My faith, specifically prayer, is what gets me through moments like this. In the days to come, I am going to be taking more breaks, getting more sleep, asking for help, and remembering to say "no" when I feel overloaded.


Happy Monday everyone.


PS Have you thought about what technology is changing our daily lives? Check this out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment