So the time has come...my wandering soul has taken over and I am off to Costa Rica. I leave today at noon, and will be back in three weeks. At this point in time, I am excited for the adventure, as the initial freak out has thankfully passed. After some contemplation, I remembered the same unsettled/anxious feeling from when I went to El Salvador. Needless to say, I came back from that trip so thankful for those ten short days.
For those of you who want to follow me, please check in every so often. I may not be able to write as frequently as London, because I am not bringing my computer. However, I have been assured that finding internet in San Jose (the capital), should be no problem at all. My goal is to update this blog every few days.
June 19th will be here before we know it. I promise to come back and share lion mane takeovers, Spanish speaking attempts, and yummy food memories. Please send me prayers and well wishes, but more than anything, remember that I will miss every one of you.
Besos.
Have fun and be safe! Love you.
ReplyDelete