Monday, May 30, 2011

El Centro de San Jose

Hi everyone. This will be a short blog post because I updated you all yesterday, but I have a few short moments.

We just finished a full day of exploring the city, San Jose. Early this morning we met with our professors from Comunicare. I am in the advanced group, but it will be interesting to see how I do in a regular class tomorrow. Today was filled with looking at the national parks and seeing the different governmental buildings. We even had the task of splitting up into groups of three and finding a specific product in a local market. My professor gave us a flower, which most vendors did not think existed. He swears he told us the right name, who knows though. My two friends and I still looked silly regardless...silly tourists.

Things I loved today: the way the flowers grow everywhere, especially the moss in the street cracks, the light rain in the afternoons, ice cream cones for less than two dollars, the challenge of cutting a mango, and silly banter with locals. Also, the public parks...that was my favorite part of London, and I am happy to report they do not disappoint here.

Besos.

Tonight I have to write

No comments:

Post a Comment