Saturday, July 28, 2012

Here We Go


Pitchfork Goodbye at Commencement
via Sammie

If you know me at all, you know that I run away from change. I am someone who craves routine, to-do lists, and clear-cut plans. Nevertheless, I have been reminded once again that I don't have complete control over my life. Right now I am in transition. 

As a recent college grad I am a bit of a gypsy, temporarily moved back to my childhood home, and preparing for the full-fledged responsibilities of adulthood. (NOTE: I am so grateful for a fully supportive family who welcome me back as I decide what to do next.) While I am living with my parents I have vowed to save a little, travel much, and explore my creativity.

I just spent the last four years working towards the goal of graduation, and now I have all of this extra brain space and time, I decided it is time to revive Cardigans and Passports. I originally started this blog as a way to track my time studying abroad in England. London taught me to embrace the unknown and to enjoy my own company: both life-altering lessons which I need to remember now more than ever. I live a very blessed life and I am working to acknowledge all of the joy around me on a daily basis.

Cardigans and Passports will be my place to share inspirations, struggles, silliness, and nostalgia. I know that big things are coming and I cannot wait to write about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment